Switch to a more sustainable make up remover by ditching those single use wipes! These organic cotton make up remover pads are reusable and made from organic cotton
Pack of 16: 8 x soft cotton pads for for everyday cleansing and make-up removal and 8 x "rough" cotton pads for hard to remove makeup and deep cleaning.
Comes with 100% cotton wash bag.
Materials & Packaging
8 x 'Rough' Pads made with Terry Organic Cotton
8 x Soft Pads made with Velour Organic Cotton
Wash Bag: 100% Organic Cotton
Comes with an unbleached kraft paper tag printed with soy ink, which is 100% recyclable
Machine washable up from 40°C to 60°C. Wash inside the included wash bag so they don't get caught in the door section of the washing machine
If make up marks do not come off by washing at 40°C, please increase the temperature to 60°C. And if it still has makeup marks, please apply a little soap to the affected area(s) and hand wash it
Tumble dry on a low heat
100% biodegradable, so can be put into a compost bin at the products end of life
Nancy's hack for cleaning reusable make-up pads
- 2 tbsp washing soda
- 1/2 tsp green bleach
- 500ml hot water, or enough to cover the cloth
- large glass microwave-proof bowl
- plate large enough to cover the bowl
- 1 grubby dishcloth or face flannel
- This job is best done at the end of the day, as you need to leave overnight. First, weigh or spoon the washing soda and green bleach into a roomy bowl.
- Pour over the hot water and put the pad/cloth into the solution, making sure it is submerged.
- Place a plate over the top and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until the water is bubbling and boiling.
- Then turn the wattage of the microwave down to 100 watts and microwave for a further 30 minutes (to let it simmer).
- WARNING - the plate and the bowl will be very hot to the touch. Leave in the turned off microwave to soak overnight and the next morning rinse the clean cloths in cold water.
Top tip - this same method works for flannel face cloths and grubby dishcloths too.