Traditionally used as a skin freshener and astringent - Geranium is well loved in the world of skincare for its versatile properties that may be beneficial to a variety of skin types.
It is thought to be balancing for oily complexions and nourishing for dry skin; it is also a useful oil in hair care and may help promote volume and shine. Its beautifully sweet and floral fragrance is helpful in lifting spirits and balancing emotions.
- Balancing, uplifting and nurturing
- A fresh floral and sweet smelling oil which is good for helping balance both the skin and emotions
- Renowned as being a 'happy' oil, due to its uplifting properties
Pelargonium graveolens Flower Oil
To diffuse in a traditional burner, simply fill dish with water and add a few drops of oil on top before lighting the candle. For electrical fragrancers, follow instructions given by the manual. Helps lift spirits and ease tension.
For massage: dilute in a carrier oil and gently massage over the skin. Diluted to a maximum of 1% with a carrier oil, Bergamot can be been used in massage to help reduce stress levels and ease digestive issues.
Add a few drops to a handkerchief or inhale directly from the bottle if you are on the go.
Dilute in distilled water and pour into spray bottle for an all-natural room fragrance.
Added to creams and lotions in skincare to help balance oily complexions.
Used in Hair Care to help condition the hair (add a few drops to your Shampoo or Conditioner).
- Dilute in a carrier oil before skin application.
- Keep away from children and out of eyes.
- Do not take internally or apply undiluted to the skin.