Orange (Sweet) Organic Essential Oil is and incredibly popular oil due to its fresh and joyful scent. It's a great one to use with one of our wide range of vapourisers or burners.
Traditional Chinese medicine has been known to use orange Peel (from which the oil is expressed) to treat symptoms of colds, coughs and flu.
Orange Essential Oil has been known to help to reduce nervous tension and stress and create a feeling of calmness and warmth. read less
- Reviving, stimulating and uplifting
- Good for room fragrancing, a great muscle ease and relaxant and also useful at night time to help induce a calming sleep
- Soil Association certified
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis.
To diffuse in a traditional burner, simply fill dish with water and add a few drops of oil on top before lighting the candle. For electrical fragrancers, follow instructions given by the manual. Helps lift spirits and ease tension.
For massage: dilute in a carrier oil and gently massage over the skin. Diluted to a maximum of 1% with a carrier oil, Bergamot can be been used in massage to help reduce stress levels and ease digestive issues.
Add a few drops to a handkerchief or inhale directly from the bottle if you are on the go.
Dilute in distilled water and pour into spray bottle for an all-natural room fragrance.
Added to creams and lotions in skincare to help balance oily complexions.
Used in Hair Care to help condition the hair (add a few drops to your Shampoo or Conditioner).
- Dilute in a carrier oil before skin application.
- Keep away from children and out of eyes.
- Do not take internally or apply undiluted to the skin.