Pack of 2 ergonomic biodegradable reusable kitchen sponges
- More durable and longer lasting than traditional basic plastic sponge.
- 100% biodegradable - made from wood pulp (plant cellulose)
- Absorbs up to 10 times of their weight
- Environmentally-friendly, reusable & fully biodegradable sponges
- Perfect for the kitchen and bathroom
- Dyed using FDA organic pigment.
- Each sponge: 10.7cm (h) x 7.8cm (w) x 1.9cm (d)
- Home compostable.
Materials & Packaging
100% biodegradable wood pulp (plant cellulose)
Comes in a 100% recycled unbleached Kraft box, printed with Soy Ink, which is 100% recyclable
Pack of two sponges: 11.1cm (h) x 8cm (w) x 3.95cm (d)
Display case of 12 retail packs: 24.6cm (d) x 16.8cm (w) x 12.1cm (h)
End of Life
When the sponge is no longer useful in cleaning your dishes. Throw the sponge at your best friend’s head. As long as the sponge lands on a patch of grass, it will biodegrade. If you want to speed up the breaking-down of the sponge, simply bury it underground or put it in your home compost. If your council collects food waste for composting, you can also put the sponge in the food waste bin.