Clean your washing machine
- Mix 50ml Cleaning Vinegar with 50ml of Water;
- Take a damp cloth & use mixture to clean the drum, seal, door & tray;
- Add 450ml Cleaning Vinegar to the drum;
- Put the machine on a hot wash (60°C+);
- When the machine stops, open door and leave to air.
This stain remover should come to the rescue for any accidents you have!
- Mix together 1/4 cup white vinegar;
- 1/4 cup bicarbonate of soda;
- a squeeze of castile (or any liquid) soap;
- and 2 cups of water.
- Give it a good shake and keep in a spray bottle to use whenever you have a tough stain on your clothes or the carpet.