Bliss Ball Recipes - Easy Homemade Snacks
- 1 cup pitted dates (170g)
- 1 cup hazelnuts (120g)
- 3 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder (24g)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (15ml)
Process all ingredients together in a food processor, add a touch of water if you need to.
Then use a little more than a teaspoon of mix and roll into balls.
Recipe makes 14 balls at 90 calories per ball.
CHOCOLATE SALTY PRETZEL
- ½ cup rolled oats (50g)
- 1 tbsp cacao (8g)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (15ml)
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil (15ml)
- 1/4 cup pretzels (20g)
- 1/4 cup pretzels processed in a food processor to a fine crumb for rolling (20g)
Combine everything (except the pretzel crumb) in a food processor
Blend until well combined, adding a tablespoon of water if needed to combine
Take a heaped teaspoon and roll into balls, then roll balls into the pretzel crumb