These dangerously more-ish brownies are guaranteed to have a dense centre and a wonderfully crisp top.
The perfect chocolatey treat for parties, bake sales, friends and family. Also amazing to keep at home for some vegan indulgence.
500g makes 12 brownies
You don’t have to use it all at once! Use the recipe maker below for the instructions and how much margarine/sunflower oil and water to use.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan) and line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Add 100 g of freshly boiled water to a large bowl with either 35 g of melted dairy-free margarine or sunflower oil (margarine is definitely our favourite!).
- Empty the mix into the bowl with the water and the margarine. Stir to form a thick sticky batter and transfer to the tin.
- Use the back of a spoon to spread the batter into an even layer in the tin. For best results, let it rest for 10 minutes before baking!
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and let the brownies cool before cutting.
- Voila! Your simple GF vegan brownies
Cane Sugar, Dark Chocolate Chips (33%) (Sugar, Cocoa Mass (33%), Cocoa Butter (8%), Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Gluten-Free Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat), Dutched Cocoa (5%), Flaxseeds Ground, Arrowroot Powder, Salt
Allergy advice: Contains Soya
Nutritional information per 100g dry mix:
Fat 10g of which saturates 5.5g
Carbohydrate 74g of which sugars 52g
Your order will be packed on day of delivery and delivered in recycled paper bag or repurposed tub.