Traditional white vinegar has many uses, including, being used as a rinse aid, to clean glass. brighten small appliances, clean your kitchen, keep laundry soft and freshen up after pets.
This product is not an edible vinegar.
Great to use on glass, floors, *work surfaces, bathrooms etc.
*Vinegar is acidic - do not use on natural stone (e.g. granite, marble or quartz), unsealed grout or waxed surfaces. Test on an out of sight area before use. Dilute if you've got any worries and we recommend you wear gloves.
Optional spray head sold separately - go to GREEN TOOLS
Price includes £1 deposit for bottle/tub which is credited to your account on return.
- Powerful on dirt, grime and grease.
- Uses include rinse aid, glass cleaner, limescale remover, multi-surface cleaner, laundry softener, stain remover and pet odour remover.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
Instructions for Use
Ideal for natural household cleaning. See Recipes for uses.
Spray directly onto the surface and wipe clean.
This product is not edible vinegar + do not use on stone, marble or granite surfaces.
Areas of Usage
Dishwasher, windows, mirrors, toilet, urinal, bidet, work surfaces, kitchen, bathroom, washing machine, carpets
Aqua**, 5% Acetic Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.