Give your floors the treatment they deserve with this Concentrated Floor Cleaner. It is naturally caring and protective for all hard floor surfaces.
Safe to use on paintwork, painted wood, metal surfaces, glass, rubber and through pressure and power washers.
- Cleans floors effectively and quickly.
- Powerful degreaser.
- Highly concentrated - 1:100 dilution ratio.
- Eco-Friendly and Readily Biodegradable.
- Natural and subtle almond fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty-Free and British Made.
- Free from: VOC’s, chlorine bleaches, solvents, lanoline, sulphates, parabens and phosphates
- Safe for septic tanks if used as directed.
- Effective in both hard and soft water.
- Bulk refills collected, cleaned and refilled.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
*Returnable bottle/tub includes a £1 deposit which is credited to your customer account on return. Simply leave your empty bottle/tub out for collection on your next delivery.
Instructions for Use
Economical to use. For all washable surfaces, floors, tiles and painted wood.
Use 50ml per 5L bucket of warm water.
For stubborn stains use undiluted and wash with a soft wet cloth.
Areas of Usage
- Hard floors
- Kitchen appliances
- Work surfaces
- Manufacturing Areas
Aqua**, 5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants*,<5% Amphoteric Surfactants*. Perfumes. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.